Saturday, March 14, 2015

2YN - Assignment 14

Assignment 14

Assignment

Write a paragraph or two about how you are going to organize your research. Afterwards list at least five things you think you need to study. You can use this as a handy reference to help remember some of the material you need.

Example 1:

I will do most of my research in books, and write notecards I'll later transfer to the computer, where I will organize them for easy reference.

1. Corporate Structure
2. Expensive Clothing
3. Expensive Cars
4. International Law as it pertains to companies who create problems outside their own land.
5. Various monetary systems

Example 2:
Same as above for organization.
1. What is a viable gene mixture for a surviving group?
2. What are the extremes of planetary physics under which a group of humans could survive?
3. What are the nutritional requirements for humans?
4. Anatomy and bone structure for aliens.
5. Paper creation

Answer: Research...most of what I’m writing I know but there are a few things that I need to learn. I’ll mostly write down handwritten notes and end up putting said notes into my binder (before rewriting them a few dozen times and placing those into other binders).

  1. Demons: I need to expand on my knowledge and how various religions see them.
  2. Religious cleansings: I use a mix but I need to figure out the various types that can happen so I have a good base.
  3. Curses: I have a good base but you can never know enough.
  4. Ghost hunting: Just in general, various types of hunting groups, the people who call them, types of ghosts a group can run across. Ect.
  5. Ghost Hunting equipment: I know very little so I need a full list of what would be used and what the best equipment is for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment